It’s our honor to officially confirm that the new Majestic Building will be an Annex Wing on Nguyen Hue Street and next to the Existing Building. The Colonial Building since 1925 which on No. 1 Dong Khoi street is still forever maintained as its Colonial French Architecture.
We are so much honored to announce that Hotel Majestic Saigon has just won the Vietnam Tourism Award 2014 (Top Ten 2014 Award) on the category Top Ten Vietnam 5-star Hotels.
The award is hosted by the Vietnam Tourism Association an Vietnam National Tourism Administration of Tourism. This is also one of the most prestige prizes each year for both local and international tourism enterprises operating in Vietnam.
On this occasion, we would like to thank you all for your support and cooperating with us.
On April 7th 2015, Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev meets with the Chairman of Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee Le Hoang Quan. This special event was taken place at The Reunification Palace. Hotel Majestic Saigon proudly hosts the entire banquet and has drawn big attention to the two Prime Minister with our fruit and vegetable craving art.
On 7 October, 2014. Hotel Majestic Saigon honorably welcomed Vanuatu's Prime Minister Joe Natuman, staying at the Hotel during his official visit in Vietnam.
Hochiminh City 19 May 2014, Hotel Majestic Saigon’s Management visited Tuoitre Newspaper House to donate 50 millions VND to the Fund “Together We Protect Our Territory” – the amount was generated through hotel’s staff fund - raising campaign
Ho Chi Minh City, April 2014, Hotel Majestic Saigon amongst ten hotels from Viet Nam and 86 hotels in the region receiving the fourth consecutive ASEAN Green Hotel Award for their Environmental Commitment in years.
Welcome to Earth Hour 2014 . Use your power to make change a reality
Welcoming the 1st Guests to Hotel Majestic Saigon in 2014
Majestic New Year Gala Dinner 2013
Majestic Christmas Gala Dinner 2013
On 5 December, 2013 - Hotel Majestic Saigon's General Manager - Mr. Nguyen Anh Vu proudly granted the 2013 Top Ten Award for Quality and Luxury 5 stars hotel
On 1 December, 2013 - Majestic warmly welcomed international pianists including People's Artist Mr. Dang Thai Son, attending for the 2013 International Piano Festival in Ho Chi Minh City.
On 15 August, 2013 - Mr. Nguyen Anh Vu - The Hotel General Management honorly welcomed H.E Rosen Plevneliev - President of the Republic of Bulgaria, staying at Hotel Majestic Saigon during his Diplomatic Trip in Ho Chi Minh City.
On 15 August, 2013 - Majestic Catering Team proudly being the official lunch caterer for President of Republic of Bulgaria and H.E Lê Hoàng Quân - the Chairman of HCMC's People Committee at Independence Palace
On 24 Nov, 2013 - Hotel Majestic has been honored to serve the catering lunch for H.E Tsakhiagiin Elbegdorj - President of Mongolia and H.E Lê Hoàng Quân - the Chairman of HCMC's People Committee at Independence Palace
On 9 October, 2013 - Mr. Nguyen Anh Vu - The Hotel General Management honorly welcomed Mrs. Yin Yi Cui - Chairman of Shanghai People's Congress, staying at Hotel Majestic Saigon during her Diplomatic Trip in Ho Chi Minh City
On 15 August, 2013 - Mr. Nguyen Anh Vu - The Hotel General Manager honorly welcomed H.E Xaysomphone PHOMVIHANE - Vice President of the National Assembly People's Democratic Republic of Laos, staying at Hotel Majestic Saigon during his Diplomatic Trip in Ho Chi Minh City.
* Hotel Majestic Saigon has been honor to serve the catering lunch for The Governor General of New Zealand, Lt Gen Th Rt Hon Sir JERRY MATEPARAE and H. E Lê Hoàng Quân - The Chairman of HCMC's People Committee at the Independent Palace on 7 August, 2013.
* On 24 July, 2013 Mr. Nguyen Anh Vu - The Hotel General Manager honorly welcomed H.E SAKAMOTO TETSUSHI - Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications Japan staying at Hotel Majestic Saigon during his Diplomatic Trip in Ho Chi Minh City.
* On 18 July, 2013 Mr. Nguyen Anh Vu - The Hotel General Manager honorly welcomed H.E Chamal Rajapaksa - President of Congress of Sri Lanka staying at Hotel Majestic Saigon during his Diplomatic Trip in Ho Chi Minh City.
* Hotel Majestic Saigon has been honor to serve the catering lunch for H.E Miguel Mario Díaz-Canel Bermúdez - Vice President of Cuba together with the Cuba Delegates and H.E Le Thanh Hai - HCM City Party Committee Secretary with the Vietnamese Delegates at the Independent Palace on 20 June, 2013
* H.E Miguel Mario Díaz-Canel Bermúdez, Vice President of Cuba was warmly welcomed at Hotel Majestic Saigon by Mr. Duong Minh Ninh – Deputy General Manager on 19 June, 2013
* 21 March, 2013 the General Manager of Hotel Majestic Saigon welcomed H.E Nyan Tun - Vice President & High Ranking Delegates of The Republic of The Union of Myanmar.